Steam Plant Maintenance : City and Guilds Module 13 (M2)
Type of course in situ
Course provider Spirax Sarco Ltd
Available dates for this course
Please contact Spirax Sarco Ltd directly for a current list of course dates
Who will benefit?
Staff who are involved with the maintenance and installation of steam systems. The course is also suitable for delegates wishing to obtain a recognised skills qualification, and for those requiring multi-skills training to work on steam systems.
Spirax Sarco is accredited by The City & Guilds of London Institute as the sole approved test centre for Module 13 - Steam Plant Maintenance. Delegates will take practical and written tests.
To provide delegates with the basic knowledge and practical skills necessary to pass Module 13: Steam Plant Maintenance of the CGLI Engineering Skills 1619.
Delegates will learn about:
- The fundamentals of steam systems
- Good installation practices
- Fault finding through practical experience
- Maintenance of steam traps, pressure reducing valves, condensate pumps and other ancillary equipment
- Basic boiler house maintenance - feedwater treatment and burners
Telephone: 01242 521361
Fax: 01242 573342