Saving Energy - (E1)
Type of course in situ
Course provider Spirax Sarco Ltd
Available dates for this course
Please contact Spirax Sarco Ltd directly for a current list of course dates
Who will benefit?
Energy managers, plant engineers, utilities engineers, accountants, graduate engineers and others needing to manage costs or reduce steam demand.
To identify opportunities for energy savings in steam systems and to provide you with the tools to help quantify and evaluate savings. To link energy savings to emissions and to explore ways of financing schemes and reducing the tax burden.
The course majors on providing and justifying solutions rather than products and practices. Examples and case studies are used throughout.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Establish the cost of steam
- Save energy in the boiler house
- Optimise their steam system
- Estimate the energy requirements of plant
- Identify and quantify savings
- Relate fuel savings to Carbon and CO2
- Calculate a payback period
- Seek further help and information
Telephone: 01242 521361
Fax: 01242 573342