Introduction to Steam and Condensate Systems (B1)
Type of course in situ
Course provider Spirax Sarco Ltd
Available dates for this course
Please contact Spirax Sarco Ltd directly for a current list of course dates
Who will benefit?
Plant operators and anyone needing an appreciation of steam and condensate systems and factors affecting their operation.
To give a broad understanding of the purpose and safe operation of steam and condensate systems and factors affecting their performance and plant output.
Delegates will learn about:
- Basic fundamentals of steam and why it is used
- The steam and condensate cycle
- Component parts of a steam and condensate system
- Good installation practices for best plant performance
- Basic, safe operation requirements
Telephone: 01242 521361
Fax: 01242 573342